Monday, January 05, 2009

Womanspirit Epiphany-Validation of My Own GoddessSelf

Right now I unfortunately find myself in the midst of a painful break up
As is often the case between men and women, I am being told that my perception of things within the relationship is “off”
That what I think I am seeing is not actually what is happening
That I am misjudging , miscalculating, miscomputing the ENTIRE situation
These accusations, although coming from my former significant other, are the voice of my own fears
I am wondering every minute every second, if I am making the right decision, am I being too harsh, am I seeing something that is actually not there
Am I fooling myself?
Today…I performed a ritual that was prescribed for me at the behest of the Ifa oracle
This is one of the principle oracles of my faith-the spiritual tradition of the Yoruba people of Nigeria
While performing the ritual, I symbolically washed and fed the sacred implements that represent my own personal destiny
AND
I received clarity and overstanding
I said to My Self
“It is true, I may be perceiving what I am seeing wrongly, I may be misjudging or prejudging or misunderstanding
BUT
For right now
I am going to believe my own eyes
AND
If in fact I am wrong
I am going to trust that the Wombniverse will show me the error of my ways
Because my intentions are good and pure
And my eyes and ears and heart have no reason to lie to me
So until I receive some more definitive information, until I have proof that I am wrong I am going to work with my measly five senses
And I will wait and be open to a deeper, higher sign that I need to re-think, re-do or re-work my perceptions
But up until I receive that higher sign
I am going to believe my eyes”
This powerful epiphany has given me peace in the midst of this cyclone of hurt
It is allowing me to breathe freely
And it has quieted the constant chatter of questions back and forth in my mind
It has silenced the “what if”
I am once again empowered
And
Free
Ashe Ashe AsheOOO!

4 Comments:

Blogger usupreme said...

Peace Queen,
I just got put on to your blogspot and haven't had time to read everything. But I ask if you not delete your blog if it isn't necessary. There are a lot of jewels within that a young sista can gain another perspective on. Eventually I am going to start up a program for young sistas and I think what you have, or what I've read so far could be valuable to them. Can you just remove the links to your new blog. Do what you must but you can just move on and leave the jewels you left for someone else to stumble on. Look at me. If it was a couple says later I may have never had the opportunity to read this. Peace

11:24 AM  
Blogger usupreme said...

Peace Queen,
I finished reading your posts on the Bliss Chronicles so delete that if you must. But I've been skimming through Ask yeye and there are a lot of jewels that another sista can gain from in regards to home schooling. Your site as well as mahoganyhomeschooler.blogspot and raisingconsciouschildren.blogspot I'd like to do the knowledge on. So please, don't delete it. Peace

7:06 AM  
Blogger Theeda said...

As you well know, it is always best to believe your own eyes & not allow anyone else to define your reality. Continue to do what's right for you.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Fortune888 said...

I stumbled upon your YouTube page and continued to your blog. Thank you for sharing. I am creating an online presence and I am truly learning from the best... Teachers are popping up from everywhere. Ashe

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home